sábado, 2 de novembro de 2013

Românticas - Volume 1




1 - Crying In The Chapel - Platters, The
2 - Can't Get You Off My Mind - Lenny Kravitz
3 - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Sam Cooke
4 - Stand by my Woman - Lenny Kravitz
5 - In The Still of The Night - Aaron Neville
6 - Love Me Please Love Me - Bernard
7 - Castles In The Air - Don McLean
8 - Up Where We Bewlong - Joe Cocker
9 - Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka
10 - My Mistake - Pholhas
11 - Cafe Blue - Rick Payne & Steve Elliott
12 - Careless Whisper - George Michael
13 - Blue Blue Sky - Alan Parsons Project
14 - Castle of Love (overjoyed) - Stevie Wonder
15 - A Million To One - Skyliners, The
16 - I Just Wanna Stop - Gino Vanelli
17 - Moonglow - Bert Kaempfert
18 - Only Have Eyes For You - Platters, The
19 - Please Forgive Me -  Aerosmith
20 - The Sky Fell Down - Glenn Miller
21 - Careless Love - Ace Cannon



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário