domingo, 20 de julho de 2014

Zell's Girls Soul


1 - Cry Behind The Daises - Jaynetts, The
2 - Extra Extra Read All About It - Jaynetts, The
3 - Give Our Love A Chance - Ada Ray
4 - No Turning Back - Hearts,The
5 - Vangie Don't Cry - Jaynetts, The
6 - Your Little Toy - Hearts,The
7 - Peepin In And Out The Windows - Jaynetts, The
8 - Stay Away From My Baby - Taffie Lee
9 - Don't Want No Teasing - Kadak's, The
10 - I Don't Understand You No More - Rita Zell
11 - All My Love Belongs To You - Hearts,The
12 - What Makes Me Love You Like I Do - Pre-Teens, The
13 - To Be Part Of You - Clickettes, The
14 - Where Are You Tonite - Jaynetts, The
15 - Suffering With My Heart - Endeavors, the
16 - Going Home To Stay - Hearts,The
17 - Look Up To The Sky - Kadak's, The
18 - Need You To Help Me - Rita Zell
19 - I Got The Feeling - Endeavors, The
20 - Disappointed Bride - Hearts,The
21 - I Wanted To Be Free - Jaynetts, The
22 - Pass It On - Pre-Teens, The
23 - Talk About Him Girlie - Hearts,The
24 - Oh, Come Back Baby - Ada Ray
25 - Last Night - Neice Dezel
26 - Every Night The Same Time - Johnnie Richardson
27 - It Dosen't Matter - Neice Dezel
28 - Over The Mountain Across The Sea - Miss Johnnie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário